farmbanner

Monday 9 May 2011

FarmVille Lamb Locked on English Farm !



Please Need Your Help Please Click on all the words that are green in color anddoubled underlined We Will Just get Some Donation From That .




Farmville Lamb


There seems to be a new bug in FarmVille that involves placement of Lambs on your farms.
FarmVille Freaks, such as FarmVille Freak Lilly, are reporting that after a Lamb has been bred they are receiving “Locked to England” notices despite the Lamb having been bred on their home farms.
Read below for more details:
“I just bred sheep on my home farm and got a lamb, I didn’t place it on Home Farm (where it was “born”). I decided I would go ahead and place it there…and this is what was in my gift box…
Thank you,
-FarmVille Freak Lily”


Lamb In Gift Box



0 comments:

Post a Comment